Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Moment of Truth

In my last post I talked about ultimate accountability and what I mean by that is I'd be more likely to make excuses to myself or to good friends than to make excuses to the public and not follow through. Who wants to do updated pics and measurements and have them be worse? Talk about embarrasing!

Here are my starting stats taken on Sunday, April 19th:

Height 5 ft 6
Weight 134
Bodyfat 22%
Waist 29 in
Hips 36 in
Right arm 10 3/4 in
Right leg 21 1/2 in
Right calf 15 1/2 in
Neck 12 1/2 in
Chest (at largest part) 33 1/2 in
Chest (under) 28 1/2 in


Here are my photos also taken April 19th:





















I want to add here that I really thought I looked good in the mirror. Taking the photos is eye opening for sure. I'm looking forward to taking pics and measurements this Sunday to see if there are improvements.

In my next post I'll be talking about my meal plan and dietary guidelines I follow.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Good for you! I think you look fantastic for having a baby not too long ago!!!I cannot wait to see your week to week progress. I am also definately looking forward to hearing more about your dietary guidelines since that is always challenging for me. Again, I am insipred to try harder tomorrow! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why is it that we are our own worst critics? You look fantastic! You have great shoulder/hip symmetry and a tiny waist. Kick up the intensity in the weight room, clean up the diet and you'll be rockin' it!

    Can't wait to see what you have "cooked" up for us in your next nutrition post! LOL!!

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments! Who wants to put their picture in a bikini on the internet for the world to see? I do I do!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete