Finally Friday! Another rainy morning here....UGH! I got up a little late to get my run in so I wasn't able to get 4 miles.
Here's how my day went:
a.m. - Workout - Run 3.75 miles - 3 miles steady state about 6.5 mph then 1 min intervals 8 - 9.5 mph w/2 min recovery
1. on the way home from the gym - syntrax nectar protein drink
after food shopping and a shower - green drink w/ 1 tablespoon flax oil, green tea
2. 1 cup strawberry kefir w/scoop miracle reds, True North peanut, pecan, almond crunch
3. 2 egg white, 1 egg omelet w/ 1/2 avocado, diced raw red bell pepper, few tablespoons medium salsa, a pear
4. raw cauliflower and sugar snap peas w/3 tablespoons hummus
5. chicken chili leftover from last night w/ 1/4 cup brown rice, green tea
6. cottage cheese snack pack, 3 sliced strawberries, nut and seed crunch bar
I am looking forward to sleeping in a little bit tomorrow morning and getting alot of chores done around the house. I am really thrilled we are opening our pool tomorrow. Swimming really tires my son out and he's got alot of energy so that's a good thing! The weather is going to be sunny so I am planning on getting a good dose of natural vitamin D.
17 hours ago