Another day closer to a rest week! I'm excited now but within a day or two I'll be bored.
Here's my day:
a.m. - workout
1. syntrax nectar protein drink w/brown rice cake
after shower - green drink w/1 tablespoon flax oil, green tea
2. chobani plain greek yogurt w/blueberries, serving of Mrs. Mays fruit and nut crunch
3. 2 egg white, 1 egg omelet w/roasted zucchini, red onion, red bell pepper, feta cheese on a brown rice tortilla, watermelon
4. sugar snap peas w/3tablespoons hummus
5. ground turkey breast w/organic taco seasoning on 2 small sprouted corn tortillas, with some homeade quacamole, some shredded cheese, and salsa
6. serving of 2% cottage cheese w/sliced mango, nut and seed crunch bar
New Rules of Lifting for Women, Phase 1 workout B
For this last workout B you do as many reps as you can with your starting weight followed by 60 seconds rest for all the exercises.
5 min bike warm up, bridges
deadlift - 50 lbs for 30 reps
db shoulder press - 8 lb db for 30 reps
wide grip lat pulldown - 50 lbs for 25 reps
lunge - 8 lb db for 30 reps
swiss ball crunch - 45
5 min bike + stretching
Weight portion of this workout was 14:45 so a total of about 27 mins.
Tomorrow I can either flip a tire and run sprints at the track OR take a spin class. Right now aiming for flippin that tire! ;-)
Couple of workouts dow
4 weeks ago