Sunday, May 3, 2009

Update and Progress on Goals for Week of 5/3/09

Last week was one hell of a week. Hope this coming week has me sticking to my schedule and making great gains. I am going to update measurements but not pics (don't be sad) because the honest truth is I have horrible cramps and well just not feeling up to putting on a bikini and flexing. I'm thinking that updating every few weeks will also show greater gains. As long as my measurements are progressing I'm thrilled.

Last week's stats (this week):

Height 5 ft 6
Weight 132.5 (131.5)
Bodyfat 21% (23%) I am not concerned this went up. I'm sure it's my "cheat" meal and my monthly friend : ).
Waist 29 in (28 1/8)
Hips 35 1/2 in (35 1/8)
Right arm 10 1/2 in (10 1/2)
Right bicep flex - 11 1/4 (11 1/2) NICE!
Right thigh 21 1/2 in (20 3/4)
Right calf 15 1/2 in (15 5/16)
Chest (at largest part) 32 1/2 in (32)
Chest (under) 27 15/16 in (25 3/16)

Goals for this week:
Once again making an effort to have a variety of fruits and vegetables. Purchased organic strawberries, red peppers, broccoli, cauliflower in addition to the vegetables for my green drink.

Purchased coconut water to use in place of apple juice in the green drinks to reduce the calories.

Stick to my schedule as best as possible. I did not run today as planned and had to switch days around last week.

Drink more water.

Foam rolling every night.

In general, kick ass so watch out people!


The Plan -
Sunday - off
Monday - Spin
Tuesday - lift + sprints
Wednesday - run 3 miles
Thursday - lift
Friday - Spin
Saturday - run 4 miles
Sunday - OFF - Mother's Day : )

If I can make it through this training schedule next week, I'll be well on my way to those 5 miles I'm running in a few short weeks. I got my bib number in the mail yesterday! I'm running ready or not!

In my next post I'm going to talk about what is behind those green drinks. I always get alot of questions about it.

Make it a positive and productive week!

2 comments:

  1. So much progress!! I am so happy for you!! I agree about the BF being off. Everything else is pointing in the right direction.

    Keep up the good work - watching your progress is inspiring me! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks! In the few weeks I've been tracking this I like what's going on. I really should have been taking measurements all along. I know that even if I don't see a change in the mirror a change is being made because there are measurements to prove it!

    ReplyDelete