Friday, May 15, 2009

Workout and Meals for 5/15/09

So glad it's Friday! This means I made it through another tough training week intact. Wow! The 5 mile race is next Saturday so I am going to do everything I can to get in a 5 mile trail run this Sunday.

Workout and Meals
a.m. - workout 3 min walk warm up, then run 3.5 miles
1. on the way home from the gym - syntrax nectar w/ 1tsp glutamine
after shower - green drink - organic kale, collards, spinach, cucumber, celery, parsley, apple, ginger, lemon juice and apple juice, 1 tablespoon flax oil, green tea

2. 1 cup Lifeway pomegranate kefir with a scoop Miracle Reds, serving of Mrs. May's fruit and nut crunch

3. 3 oz chicken burger w/salad of spinach and grape tomatoes, balsamic vinegrette, strawberries

4. raw organic cauliflower, red pepper, and broccoli with 3 tablespoons hummus, sesame crunch bar, green tea

Start of a 24 hour fast for fat loss! My husband and I are doing this together which makes it easier. He's looking to shed some bodyfat as well. We have a neighborhood garage sale tomorrow so it will be very busy around here! No time to think about eating. The plan is to make enough money at the garage sale to get ourselves some sushi for dinner tomorrow night.

I will post my thoughts about the fast tomorrow night! Sunday I will be updating measurements and posting my training schedule and goals for the week.

If you would like more information about fasting for fat loss, check out http://eatstopeat.com

No comments:

Post a Comment