Friday, May 1, 2009

Workout and Meals for 4/30/09 & 5/1/09

Can't believe it's May 1st already! This week turned out to be a little crazy for me so I had to change my schedule a bit. Instead of taking Saturday off for a day of rest I took Thursday off. This morning I opted to do a spin class instead of running because I just wasn't feeling up to it. I am surprised I even made it the gym at all. I did feel better for going though I will say. Anyway, I will now do weights tomorrow and I'm looking forward to it. My body had a nice chance to rest. Also, it turns out we're taking my sister out for japanese hibachi for her birthday and singing happy birthday to her over her favorite cake - cheesecake! So I will get a tough weight workout in and then enjoy my evening with moderation of course. Works out better I think : ).


Meals for 4/30/09 - no workout

1. syntrax nectar protein drink w/1 tsp glutmine. green drink with organic kale, collards, spinach, celery, parsley, apple, ginger, lemon juice, apple juice, a scoop Macro Greens and a tablespoon flax oil, green tea

2. 1 cup pomegranate kefir with a scoop Miracle Reds, a serving of nut and fruit crunch

3. 2 egg white, 1 egg, green pepper and feta omlet, a pear

4. snack pack cottage cheese, veggie fries

5. leftover dinner from last night - shrimp veg curry over 1/4 c rice

6. syntrax nectar drink, nut and seed crunch bar



Workout and Meals for 5/1/09

a.m. - kick ass spin class
syntrax nectar protein drink on the way home from the gym

1. green drink, see above and green tea

2. vanilla greek yogurt, serving of fruit and nut crunch

3. leftover shrimp curry with 1/4 c rice

4. cottage cheese snack pack, veggie fries

5. 3 oz chicken breast, roasted asparagus, 1/4 c rice

6. syntrax nectar, nut and seed crunch bar

No comments:

Post a Comment