Thursday, June 18, 2009

Workout and Meals 6/18/09

I went to bed early last night and got up at 4:30 am. I guess going to bed early really doesn't do much for me. The plus was that I was definitely well rested and ready for my workout this morning!

Here's how the day went:

Meals
a.m. - workout
1. syntrax nectar protein drink w/brown rice cake
after shower - green drink w/1 tablespoon flax oil, organic coffee w/organic 1% milk

2. 1 cup strawberry kefir w/scoop Miracle Reds, serving of almonds

3. salad with 3 oz organic chicken breast, spinach, grape tomatoes, slivered almonds and asian dressing, a pear, green tea

4. organic raw cauliflower and sugar snap peas w/3 tablespoons Sabra roasted garlic hummus. YUM!

5. 1/2 c black beans, 1/2 c quinoa, few tablespoons of salsa, diced raw red pepper, green tea

6. snack pack cottage cheese, handful of cherries, nut and seed crunch bar

Workout
NROL4W Phase 1 workout B

5 min bike warm up followed by bridges

deadlift - warm up 45x6, then 3x10 - 60, 60, 70

alternating
db shoulder press - warm up 10x6, then 3x10 - 12, 12, 15
wide grip lat pulldown - warm up 50x6, then 3x10 - 60, 60, 70

alternating
lunge - warm up 8x5, then 3x10 - 10, 12, 12
swiss ball crunch - 3x12

5 min bike cool down + stretching

Weight portion was 29:29 with bike and stretching about 42 mins.

Debating what I'm going to do tomorrow. I'm thinking either spin or sleep. I've got that Kettlebell Foundations class on Saturday morning so I may need to rest up!

No comments:

Post a Comment