Friday, June 12, 2009

Workout and Meals 6/12/09

TGIF! It's been a long week and I am thrilled it's over! Today was a busy day. It was my son's last day of preschool and we went to his school this morning for a little party. Then we had the family over for a bbq and little make your own sundae party. It was fun!

Here's how my day went:

a.m. - workout 45 min spin class
1. immediately following - syntrax nectar protein drink
after shower - greens drink w/1tablespoon flax oil, green tea

2. chobani plain greek yogurt, handful blueberries, serving of almonds

3. 2 egg white, 1 egg omelet w/black bean avocado salsa, honeydew melon

4. raw organic cauliflower, broccoli, and sugar snap peas w/3 tablespoons hummus

5. grilled shrimp kabobs, 1/4 c white rice, roasted asparagus, handful of cherries
piece of dark chocolate, green tea

6. few pieces of nut and seed crunch

My husband snapped some pics of me and my son at the school party and when I look at them I can't believe it's me in the pictures. Really. I'm used to seeing things I don't like. It's strange and kind of bizarre that I like what I see. I'm going to post a pic in my next post.

Dinner time was challenging because I thought for a split second about having a nitrate free hot dog on a potato bun (they are the best) with saurkraut and mustard but I had the shrimp kabobs instead. I opted for fresh bing cherries instead of making my own sundae and they were sweet and delicious. We have a party to go to on Sunday and I want to be able to eat some treats and enjoy myself then.

Tomorrow is my day off and I am so looking forward to it! Then it's time to regroup and set goals for the week.

1 comment:

  1. Hello greenteaterminator,

    Kudos for going with the shrimp kabobs over the hotdog! I know I would have given in to the dog on a bun... :)

    Looking forward to the pics your husband took...

    Keep it up, Julie! You're definitely rockin' it!

    Mr. Funner

    ReplyDelete