Monday, May 18, 2009

Workout and Meals 5/18/09

Happy Monday everyone! This is how my day played out:

a.m. - workout - spin class :)
1. syntrax nectar w/1 tsp glutamine on the way home from the gym
after shower - green drink made with apple juice, flax oil, green tea

2. 1 c pomegranate kefir with a scoop Miracle Reds, serving of fruit and nut crunch

3. 2 egg white, 1 whole egg omlet with 2 tablespoons salsa, halved grape tomatoes, diced raw red pepper, 1/2 of an avocado, a pear

4. broccoli, cauliflower, sugar snap peas w/ 3 tablespoons hummus, green tea

5. 3 oz chicken breast, roasted asparagus, 1/4 c white rice, 1 piece of organic raw cacao goji chunks (my health food store makes these YUM! See ingredients below.), green tea

6. cottage cheese snack pack, nut and seed crunch bar

Tomorrow, I will be hitting the weights. I am taking the sprints out after just so I can be sure to get my 5 miles in on Wednesday morning.


Organic raw cacao-goji chunks - date paste, sunflower seeds, raisins, apricots, cacao powder, sesame seeds, sunflower meal, coconut, goji powder, coconut flavor, vanilla flavor w/other natural flavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment