Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Workout and Meals 5/20/09

I looked at my schedule this week and realized I didn't give myself a day off. Saturday is my usual day but I'm running this race. Tomorrow is looking like a great day for me to take off. I need to catch up on some sleep. My daughter was up and down last night with teething so I'm getting interrupted sleep on top of a busy training schedule. Here's how my day went.

a.m. - workout - Run 5 miles. Walked the first 3 minutes and still finished in 49.22. Nice!
1. on the way home from the gym - syntrax nectar w/ 1tsp glutamine
after shower - greens drink made with apple juice, flax oil, and green tea

2. vanilla greek yogurt, serving of Mrs Mays fruit and nut crunch

3. 2 egg white, 1 egg omlet with 2 tablespoons salsa, grape tomatoes and 1/2 avocado, a pear

4. red pepper, cauliflower, sugar snap peas w/3 tablespoons hummus, green tea

5. chipotle turkey chili made with black beans, carrots, onion, corn and fire roasted tomatoes, 1/4 c rice, piece of raw cacao, goji chunk, green tea

6. cottage cheese snack pack, fruit and nut crunch bar

No comments:

Post a Comment