Sunday, May 31, 2009

Food Find

I recently found a snack that packs a powerful nutritional punch. I first purchased Seapoint Farms dry roasted edamame at my local health food store. They are basically lightly salted dry roasted soybeans. They are a crunchy snack that is good and good for you.

During a recent trip to Costco Wholesale Club I noticed they sell a huge tub of them. Well, Costco sells huge tubs of lots of stuff but this one is worth the purchase.



Here's the nutritional profile:




























The company also offers Wasabi flavor. I like to keep my wasabi in my soy sauce so I haven't tried it but if that's something you might like, then give them a try!

1 comment:

  1. I saw these before, wondered if they were good.. Hmm I might have to get some :)

    Lauren
    http://www.teamgiles.com

    ReplyDelete