Monday, May 25, 2009

Meals and Workouts for 5/23 through 5/25

I have been MIA this weekend! Well not really. I've been enjoying the weather and getting a tremendous amount of household chores done.

My diet over the last few days has been on point with the exception of race day Saturday, 5/23. I actually had a cinnamon raisin bagel after I ran! That's right people! I couldn't tell you how long it's been since I've had a bagel but I will say my jaw was killing me from all that chewing! Later the same day I went to a bbq and had ribs and chicken and all the sides baked beans, macaroni salad and even dessert! I certainly woke up Sunday morning a bloated mess.

I got up early on Sunday morning to head over to the gym but someone forgot to get up to open the gym! I was pissed! I headed home and did this circuit:

dumbell squat
push up
standing shoulder press
inverted row
reverse lunges

I sort of made it up and did 8 reps for 6 rounds. I didn't even have my watch but I think it took about 20 - 25 mins. I also didn't plan for this workout so didn't write the weights in my notebook. I did 5 mins on the bike to warm up and 5 mins on the bike afterwards plus stretching.

This morning I headed over to the local high school track for some intervals and stairs. I would have done sprints but I think my legs are still recovering from the race!

I will be doing my weekly update in a post later today (hopefully). I hope everyone is having a great Memorial Day weekend!


Here's a pic of me and my sister on race day. I'm the one with the visor!

No comments:

Post a Comment