Wednesday, May 27, 2009

What Can YOU Accomplish in a Month?

What do you think can be accomplished in just one month? I want to share with you what I have accomplished from April 19th to May 25th.

Measurements
April 19th (May 24th)
Height 5 ft 6
Weight 134 (128.5)
Bodyfat 22% (20%)
Waist 29 in (27 1/4)
Hips 36 in (35)
Right arm 10 3/4 in (9 14/16)
Right leg 21 1/2 in (19 4/8)
Right calf 15 1/2 in (15)
Chest (at largest part) 33 1/2 in (30 1/4)
Chest (under) 28 1/2 in (26 1/2)

And the pics!











Unfortunately, I didn't do the flexing photos from the beginning so you won't see a before an after on those. Immediately I can see some more definition in my abdominal region and my back looks a little leaner. My legs are getting there! Not bad! I didn't follow any specific program but I kept it a mix of straight sets and supersets. I wrote down my weights and tried to improve on them in almost every workout. Sprints, spinning, and running were my cardio.

I have to say my diet is tight. I rarely cheat. I feel like this is one of the main reasons the last month has been so successful. Somebody once said that abs are made in the kitchen and that sticks with me so I am strict with it.

I'm looking forward to seeing some great changes in the coming months on the New Rules of Lifting for Women! Come along with me on this journey!

2 comments:

  1. Those are great results! You should be very proud of yourself.

    I completely agree about diet being the key to results. If your diet is spot-on it almost doesn't matter what exercise program you pick as long as it includes resistance training to preserve lean mass.

    Way to go, Julie! You look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm almost shocked by the numbers. I guess I didn't think I'd see them go down so much in 4 weeks. I think once you find a diet with foods that make you feel good and help you lose weight, you've got gold. It's different for everyone!

    ReplyDelete