Monday, May 25, 2009

Update for week of 5/24/09

There have been lots of changes to measurements here. Not sure if it was the running or the little splurge I had on Saturday but in any case here are the numbers.

Measurements - last week (this week)
Height 5 ft 6
Weight 127.5 (128.5)
Bodyfat 21% (20%)
Waist 28 (27 1/4)
Hips 35 in (35)
Right arm 10 in (9 14/16)
Right bicep flex - 11 1/4 (11)
Right thigh 19 4/8 in (19 4/8)
Right calf 14 14/16 in (15)
Chest (at largest part) 31 in (30 1/4)
Chest (under) 26 3/4 in (26 1/2)

I'm up a pound and down 1% bodyfat if that is even accurate. We'll see when I weigh in next week. Based on the measurements, seems as though my upper body is getting smaller and my hips and thighs are the same and my calves are getting bigger. Great!






















I am free from race training but I am still in the process of deciding what training program I will do! For this week I'm going to continue writing my lifting programs the day before the workout.

Here's how I'm planning my week:
Monday - Track intervals and stairs
Tuesday - lift
Wednesday - Run 3 miles at a faster pace than I'm used to
Thursday - lift
Friday - Sprints or spin
Saturday - Off

The diet will continue to be the same as it's been. Lots of fresh fruits and vegetables. I made a huge melon salad with honeydew and watermelon so I'll be having that for dessert after dinner until it's gone!

Next week I will update measurements and in 2 weeks I'll be updating both measurements and pics. Have a great week everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Nice work Julie!! :) Your dedication is so inspiring! Awesome awesome awesome!! How did your faster paced run go today?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am taking a few days off. See my most current post. I am going to lift on Friday and do a track workout over the weekend then start a new program next week!

    ReplyDelete