Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Race Photo

Well here it is! Not a terrible pic. Wish I had remembered to smile and put my hands up! Maybe next year :). I think my arms look pretty darn good in this pic. I also realized that the Spring Lake race page has a clock time and a net time. My watch said I finished the race in 49 mins and change and the net time on the website says 49:48 so I'm super thrilled I finished it in under 50 minutes! The girl in the black tank and shorts in the top left of the pic is my sister!





4 comments:

  1. Great pic Julie! Agreed- nice arms! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have a permit for them guns?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's that MMA conditioning workout! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie, those 'pipes' look like serious Weapons of Mass Destruction! Get ready for ARMageddon!

    Wish I could run for that long! That's a terrific time!

    Stay strong,
    Fred

    ReplyDelete